Senior Sous Chef upto £28,000.0
|Job Title:||Senior Sous Chef upto £28,000.0|
|Salary:||£26000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Tips|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||January 28, 2019 11:19|
An exciting position has opened for an ambitious Sous Chef for a charming Gastro pub which offers a fresh, vibrant and seasonally changing in house designed menu. It is open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunches, dinners and weekend brunches.
- Job Role: Sous Chef
- Sector: Pub
- Contract: Permanent
- Salary: £26,000 - £28,000 per annum + £3,200 Tips + Company benefit
- Location: CM3 - Chelmsford - Own Transportation is needed
- Hours: 48 hours per week (5 out of 7, Straight Shifts), Including Weekends.
Key Responsibilities/ Skills Required:
- As a Sous Chef you MUST HAVE culinary experience in MEAT & FISH
- Well organised, outgoing and service-minded
- Helping create menus and costings
- Managing food purchases and storage
- Setting and reviewing GPs
- Managing wage targets, Ordering, Stock control
- As a Sous Chef you should be comfortable in delegating and managing Junior Team.
- Be constantly on the ball and ready to take control and drive the team to provide an exceptional product with fresh food with a real sense of passion and pride for the modern menu.
- Have the ability to work well within a busy environment.
- Communicate effectively with the team and customers and develop and maintain high standards of service and dining.
- Competitive salary package plus tips
- Work/life balance - 48-hour contract
- 33% staff discount and employee benefits scheme
- Share save and pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Long service awards
- Free food on shift
- Career development opportunities and support
- Opportunity to take part in our Food Development Award competition
- Chef days out
- Flexibility to move between pubs
Click apply today or contact Chandril Sood on 02084276199 for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's