Senior Sales Co-ordinator
|Job Title:||Senior Sales Co-ordinator|
|Salary:||Up to £26,000|
|Start Date:||2019-07-17 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Davina Healey|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2019 11:27|
We have a fantastic opportunity to join the sales team at Knebworth House as a Senior Sales Coordinator. For anyone who is looking to develop their careers, the role will include setting the highest standard in managing enquiries and hosting site visits.
Our heritage is built on catering and hospitality experience and fuelled by our passion for exceptional food and service. For over 40 years we have been providing bespoke catering and hospitality services for sports stadia, racecourses, visitor, attractions, historic venues, major events and premium airline lounges. Recognised across the globe for hospitality, we help create exceptional moments at extraordinary events such as Royal Ascot, Tour de France, The Open Championship and RHS Chelsea Flower Show.
For more information on the company see Careers in Sports and Leisure
Up to £26,000 depending on experience + bonus + benefitsMain responsibilities
- Day to day running of the sales and events office
- Maximising all in bound conference and event revenue opportunities in conjunction with the commercial team to ensure optimised yield management
- Continuous review of pipeline and BOB, identifying gaps and in consultation with the sales manager ensure pro-active efforts are made to fill capacity and meet set targets.
- Conduct weekly spot checks to ensure the sales team are adhering to PV&E standards
- Managing sales enquiries through PV&E and Knebworth/Sodexo bookings inbox
- Prepare and issue a contract and invoice for all sales in line with PV&E standards
- Manage debt through collecting payments in a timely manner in line with Company Accounting procedures
- Maintaining an up to date CRM system, logging all enquiries through Optimo booking system
- Conduct Market research on local competitors to gain in depth market knowledge
- Take part in FAM Trips and exhibitions with the assistance of the sales team & PV&E account managers
- Conduct evening and weekend appointments
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 37,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's