|Salary||£32 - £37 per annum||Sector||Social Care|
Candidates must have substantial knowledge and experience in the following areas of business and will be required to provide evidence of this:
- Experience of identifying the needs of children and young people and establishing targeted planning to meet their needs.
- Practical experience producing in depth and analytical assessments for complex cases
- Experience of multi-disciplinary working with children and families and chairing formal multi- disciplinary meetings
- Experience of undertaking assessments and writing court reports and presenting evidence in court.
- Knowledge of child protection, looked after children, and associated child in need social work practice issues
- Knowledge of methods of social work intervention.
- In-depth knowledge of relevant legislation, regulations, guidance and policies.
- Knowledge and understanding of the framework for the assessments of children in need and their families.
- Contemporary knowledge of social work applications, i.e. attachment theory, enabling change, parenting and kinship assessments, behaviour and behaviour management.