|Salary||£24000 - £36000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
The company is going from strength from to strength within its area and is on track to be a real market leader due to the excellent service it provides to its client base.
This role reports to the Finance Manager, duties include:
• Executing CHAPS, BACS and foreign Payments
• Completing bank / system reconciliations on a daily basis
• Ensuring all financial transactions are correctly posted in line with SRA
• Accurately allocating incoming funds to client ledgers
• Performing office credit balance checks
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
• Proven experience within a law firm as a Legal Cashier
• An excellent attitude to work hard and communicate with the team
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.