|Salary||£40000 - £55000 per annum||Sector||Building & Construction|
The position would only suit a good ‘All Rounder’ with 6+ years’ experience in high end hospitality. Excellent client facing, communication, design, technical and management skills are essential.
Key skills and experience required;
- BA (Hons) Interior Architecture, Interior Design degree or diploma or equivalent
- Professional interior design experience in hospitality design
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Proficient user of AutoCAD
- Digital graphic presentation skills, including good working knowledge of Photoshop, Indesign and SketchUp would be preferable
- Project management experience and knowledge of the full design process from concept to completion
- Team management and leadership
- Producing detailed design and construction drawing packages
- Producing FF&E specifications – excellent and up to date supplier knowledge
- Producing client design presentation packages
- Working to budgets
- Managing procurement and installations
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading global Interior Design studio that invest in their employees futures.
Please be aware that due the large volume of applicants, we only be contacting those who are successful.