|Location||Droitwich, Worcestershire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£28000 - £30000.00 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Blue Arrow are looking a recruit an experienced Front of House Manager to join the team at one of our most prestigious clients in the Worcestershire area. This is an incredible opportunity to become part of a hugely successful, established company with ambition to be always improving and changing with the times.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Ensure hotel standards and procedures are always adhered to.
- Develop, motivate and drive your team to always offer the best possible service.
- Actively promote services and guest relations
- Working in conjunction with other management to facilitate complete cohesion across departments
- Highlight any issues promptly and assist in dealing with them
- Control departmental budgets in line with set targets
The ideal candidate will have proven experience working within the hotel industry in a similar role. You will be responsible for helping to develop the current team, driving them to be the best that they can be. You will need the following attributes to excell in this position
- Strong communication and management skills
- Be able to stay calm under pressure
- Be able to anticipate potential problems and pre-empt solutions where possible
- Be able to follow but also give direction effectively
This is an immediate start, full time position. The right candidate, following a successful interview will be starting straight away.
If interested please apply with a copy of your CV and if possible a short covering statement.