Senior Fire Sprinkler Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Fire Sprinkler Engineer|
|Salary:||£35000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-09-23 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Evans|
|Job Published:||August 05, 2019 09:40|
I'm currently recruiting for a Senior Fire Sprinkler Engineer based in the Bedfordshire / Northamptonshire area. This is working for a national company focusing on the servicing of a variety of Dry Riser and Sprinkler Systems on some extremely unique sites.
The Ideal Fire Sprinkler Engineer:
• Experience in a similar role previously servicing a variety of sprinkler systems, including; Water, Ansul and Foam.
• Experience in supervising over a small team of engineers (SMSTS).
• Health & Safety Qualification (IOSH).
• Knowledge of relevant British Standards.
• Fire Sprinkler Servicing qualifications / Manufacturing training.
• Full UK Driving Licence.
The successful Senior Fire Sprinkler Engineer will be covering the South of the UK and supervising over a team of around 5 Fire Sprinkler Engineers. This position will lead in to a Regional Management position in the future for the right candidate.
If you'd like to find out more about this Senior Fire Sprinkler Engineer role, please contact Ryan Evans on 0121 450 5000 firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Fire & Security Engineer
£28000 - £30000 per annum
Fire Systems Project Engineer
Fire Project Engineer - Reading
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Fire & Security Engineer Basingstoke
£30000 - £32000 per annum
Junior Fire Alarm Engineer – Milton Keynes
£19000 - £24000 per annum