|Job Title:||Senior Estimator|
|Contact Name:||Lee Powell|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2019 14:25|
Industry: Aerospace and Defence
This is an impressive opportunity to join a successful business as a Senior Estimator, where you will be working towards the bid processes on high value electromechanical equipment within the aerospace and defence realms.
As a Senior Estimator you will be tasked with supporting the Bid Team ensuring the cost basis of works are supported with clear rationale.
As well as working on specific bids, a key requirement is to develop a pricing library for products and systems to enable the production of bids under short time scales.
To be successful you will need to be effective in coordinating and liaising with multiple departments including Engineering, Production, Procurement, Project Management and Commercial in order to obtain accurate and knowledgeable costing and data.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join as a Senior Estimator where you will have the following responsibilities:
* Ensuring estimating inputs for all areas.
* Review of estimating inputs against benchmark information (e.g. past actuals, similar alternatives etc), and challenging providers (both re under and over estimates).
* Validation of estimate inputs (e.g. quoted, based upon sound logic or recent actuals etc).
* Specifying and agreeing a pricing library for standard production parts / systems.
* Population and validation of the pricing library.
* Ongoing maintenance of the pricing library.
It is critical that you have a strong understanding of electro-mechanical projects with a background in aerospace or defence.
To make an application for this role please submit your CV or for more information call 01453 829530.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for commercial officers, commercial managers, estimators, costing engineers, procurement managers and more
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.