|Job Title:||Senior Engineer|
|Salary:||£35000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-05-29 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kirk Ryan|
|Job Published:||May 29, 2019 16:07|
Established and expanding retail based organisation within the beauty industry, have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Engineer to join their team which is situated in Bristol, but there will travel across the UK supporting the different studios.
You will be offered a salary circa £30,000 - £35,000 per annum (depending on experience) plus excellent benefits including 5 weeks annual leave per annum, a pension scheme, generous discounts on products and services, a company mobile phone, company car and health care package.
40 hour a week contract, out of hours call out rota in place. Occasionally this will include evening & weekends. Overtime paid when required.
As part of our expansion, we have identified the need to recruit a multi-talented Senior Engineer.
This is a new role and you'll be working closely with the existing team in order to ensure the smooth running of our studios across the UK.
In addition to being organised, you will be able to work on your own initiative, managing priorities as they arise.
This position is full time and based out of our Bristol Head Office however it will require frequent travel to our studios.
What will I be doing?
- Working closely with the existing maintenance team to coordinate and resolve maintenance related tasks within our studios. Including refits.
- Conduct diagnostic testing, attending to faults in all areas of the business both software and hardware.
- Maintaining regular servicing schedules
- Managing the contractors required to maintain safety standards within our property portfolio
- New Studio builds.
- Being reactive, prioritising tasks and working to address them as efficiently as possible.
- Training on new sunbeds, equipment, policies and procedures.
- Stock management & controls.
- Expenditure and cost control.
You will have experience within a previous maintenance or service engineer role with some existing, hands on multi-trade knowledge.
An understanding of electrics, general IT and shop fitting would be a distinct advantage.
The role requires the ability to be flexible and a strong work ethic. In addition to a sound understanding of Microsoft packages. Commercial awareness is essential.
A full, clean driving licence is essential for this position.
Relevant qualifications would be desirable.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary of £35,000 per annum.
- 40 hour a week contract, out of hours call out rota in place. Occasionally this will include evening & weekends. Overtime paid when required.
- 25 days annual leave per year, plus Bank Holidays.
- An additional days holiday is offered when Christmas Eve falls on a weekday.
- Company vehicle.
- Pension scheme (subject to eligibility).
- Generously discounted sunbeds, spray tans and treatments.
- Company mobile phone.
- Health care package
If you are interested then please hit apply to send your CV or if you have any questions please call Kirk on 01179 226 500.
We will endeavour to be in touch as soon as possible. If you're not successful on this occasion we will keep your CV on file and be in touch when other suitable positions become available.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Design Engineer
£37000 - £42000 per annum
Senior Structural Engineer
£38000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: flexible working, 25 days holiday, company pension
Senior Manufacturing Engineer
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Senior Electrical Design Engineer
£40000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: additional benefits
Senior Stress Engineer