|Location||Iver, Buckinghamshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Up to £38000.00 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
Salary: £38,000 - £40,000 plus overtime, bonus and benefits. (23 days Holidays, pension and health care)
Location: Iver (west London)
We have a great opportunity to join one of the fastest growing companies in the UK. You will be joining the very successful power access and plant hire department with workshops all over the country. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a clear career structure, training and great company benefits to match. As the Senior engineer you will be expected toto run the day to day organisation of the work shop as well as the mobile engineers. You will have to make sure all maintenance and service work on the equipment is done on time and to the companies exacting standards
* Responsible for the smooth operation of the servicing and maintenance
* Forward planning to maximise operational availability of the equipment.
* Hands on maintenance work (lead from the front)
* Help and support the team of engineers to make sure all tasks are met.
* CAP license for inspecting powered access equipment
* Engineering qualification in Plant Maintenance. NVQ level 2 (minimum) or equivalent
* Knowledge of heavy plant equipment (LOLER background)
* Powered Access background
* Electronics and hydraulics experience
* Fault finding and diagnostics experience
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.