|Location||West Molesey||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£40000 - £45000 per annum||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
Marine Resources currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Electronics Engineer based in Surrey!
The company specialises in the design and manufacture of sensors & systems in the Maritime and Defence industry, providing underwater acoustic products to both the civilian and defence market.
The role will entail the design of amplifiers, power supplies, and analogue circuit design for precision instrumentation applications. Along with this, you would produce all of the design and test documentation as well as liaising across departments to provide technical support for the sales and marketing teams.
Skills & Experience:
• Strong knowledge of Analog & Amplifier circuits
• Interfacing and IO (e.g. I2C and SPI bus)
• PCB CAD Design & layouts
• Experience of Cadence Or CAD PCB design tools
• Knowledge of Embedded C software
• Use of PAL/FPGA technologies (desirable)
• Linux (desirable)
• 5 years + of industry experience (marine, defence or aerospace is desirable)
• 2:1 or above in a relevant electronics engineering course
• UK Passport Holder & Ability to obtain SC security clearance
• Good written and verbal skills
• Methodical with good attention to detail
This role will involve some occasion travel within the UK and overseas, offers 25 days holiday plus bank holidays as well as a life assurance scheme.
Working hours: 8am - 4pm OR 8.30am - 4.30pm
If you wish to hear more about the role please apply and call Alisha on 02382 024273
Candidates must be able to obtain SC Security Clearance and a UK Passport Holder