Senior Digital Marketing Executive
|Job Title:||Senior Digital Marketing Executive|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-04-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Gardiner|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2019 17:13|
Salary dependant on experience
Must have B2B experience.
You will be overseeing the delivery of various campaigns, achieving organic growth of the brand in both digital space and community at large through social posting and events.
• Maintaining the brand presence throughout the company's content publishing platforms by adhering to the content calendar and distributing multi-channel organic campaigns
• Regularly deliver and iterate the point-of-sale / digital collaterals and copywriting for multi-channel marketing campaigns
• Work closely with key customers to generate case studies and develop communities for power user
• Work closely with the product team to collect and analyse user feedback, consistently improve UX through structured effort
• Work closely with the sales team on the most updated product pitch to various stakeholders
• Drive for success, desire to grow with the company
• At least 2 years of marketing experience in consumer platform companies
• Marketing qualification such as Google Squared, degree or IDM)
• Experience in organic growth of a consumer brand. Managed content publishing platforms such as WordPress, buffer for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn, and brand repository
• Proven record of successful digital campaign deliveries. Acquired AdTech knowledge / experience in AdsManager, Google Ads and email automation.
• Experience in event management
• Excellent English writing skills, both articulate and creative
• Highly analytical and numerate
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's