|Salary||£10.12 - £15.18 per hour||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
Pay Rate : £10.12 - £15.18 per hour
Start Date: 21st October 2019
Our client has been supporting customers, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years and have been named on The Times' list of Top 50 Employers for Women for the sixth consecutive year, and were named the World's Best Bank for Diversity and Inclusion at the Euromoney Awards for Excellence 2017. You could become a part of this journey and make a real difference to the Group's customers.
This is an initial 6 month temporary role with the long term potential to become a permanent team member. You will be working an average of 35 hours per week on a weekly rotational shift pattern across Monday to Sunday, with Operating hours between 0700- 2300.
You will receive an increased pay rate (up to £15.18 per hour) for unsociable hours worked in addition to a discretionary bonus scheme and pension. There is a discretionary 4 weekly bonus, after a qualifying period, which is approximately up to £400-£500 per annum.
During your first few weeks you'll receive excellent support and training.
- Investigate complex fraud enquiries in order to support and serve customers, using personal judgement and excellent decision making to meet their specific needs
- Manage inbound customer calls relating to their fraud enquiries, dealing with their account needs professionally and quickly whilst delivering against productivity goals
- Demonstrate confidence to handle complex fraud cases from start to finish
- Ensure that all details on systems are precise in order to accurately report to the FCA
- Take complete ownership of customer problems, solving them at first point using accurate knowledge of all products and processes, then escalate them when required
- Use initiative to identify and implement improvements to new and existing processes
- Take ownership of personal development and training, through regular review of performance against business objectives, and take responsibility for self-development
- Complete telephony, digital and admin based tasks to efficiently service customer queries
- Personally contribute to an environment where colleagues want to work and customers feel valued
- Demonstrate excellent communication, both oral and written, in order to give customers the best and most efficient experience possible
- Be able to embrace 'in the moment' coaching to develop your skills and knowledge
- Have the ability to exceed customer expectations and show that you truly care about their fraud concerns
- Be adaptable to change, willing to embrace new ideas and be flexible towards demanding and urgent customer needs
- Recognise the importance of development and review personal performance against objectives for continuous improvement
- Have the ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
If you're interested in the opportunity to make a real difference and help Britain prosper then this could be the place for you.
If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK