|Salary||£10.12 per hour||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
What you need:
- Possess strong customer service skills.
- Have good attention to detail as you may be required to review documents i.e payslips and bank statements.
- Have an excellent telephone manner, competent IT skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Your primary focus will be to provide support for both new and existing customers with their complex fraud enquiries. Alongside this you will also strive to provide excellent customer service, ensuring all customers are dealt with professionally and in a timely manner.
Successful candidates will be flexible to work on a rotational shift pattern which will include some weekends.
Pay rate, Training and Environment:
- £10.12 p/hr (plus unsociable pay uplift of UP TO 50%), bonus and Holiday Pay.
- Excellent opportunities for progression and development. 4-5 weeks of paid training will also be provided.
- Fun and welcoming environment to work in, with luxuries such as: Pool tables on every floor, Vending machines and even Massage chairs!
if you wish to apply please Click the Apply now link or if you have any questions contact our office on 02890315005 and ask for Antonnia who will be more than happy to help.