|Salary:||£35000 - £42000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Dewhurst|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2019 17:46|
A fresh opportunity at a design led Architectural consultancy is has arisen for an Architect. This is the perfect opportunity for a motivated Architect who is looking to further their career within a technically focused practice.
As a successful candidate, you will be in charge of the Architectural Design, Coordination of the design team and contract administration for a range of projects while also taking on business development role when needed. If you have an excellent BIM knowledge and strong Revit skills this could be the role for you. The role will include taking on a mentoring position for junior staff as well as representing the company during project development and delivery.
The firm work across a wide range of project sectors, including Healthcare, Education and Commercial, so a range of prior experience will be beneficial.
This practice offers an excellent benefits package including training and staff development, annual bonus scheme, flexible working hours and long service awards as well as a cycle to work scheme.
- Take the lead of the technical delivery of work
- Specialise in the application of building science and technology on architectural and construction projects
- Mange the whole design process and using your prior experience to create strong design
- Run Projects of values up to £10 mil construction value and lead a team through projects of higher values
- Take on a proactive business development role, bringing in new clients to the practice and developing long term relationships with them
- Working closely with Architectural Commercial Controller and Office manager in the commercial management of jobs
- Part 3 Qualified Architect with ARB Certification
- Detailed knowledge of construction and the Architectural field
- Experience across a range of projects in a Job Running capacity
- Excellent AutoCAD and Revit Skills
- BIM Level 2 experience
- Enthusiastic, goal orientated individual looking to lead a team
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's