|Job Title:||Senior Architect|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Dewhurst|
|Job Published:||April 10, 2019 17:07|
An opportunity for a Senior Architect has arisen in Abingdon to join a well-established, highly regarded Architectural practice. The firm works across the residential, education and health sectors, working closely with their clients at all points in the process to produce buildings with innovative designs and purpose.
The company invest heavily in training and development for their staff. They pride themselves on the creating excellent buildings in a friendly yet professional atmosphere with a strong working ethos. On offer is a range of excellent benefits, including an annual bonus scheme, flexible working, long service awards and a cycle to work scheme.
This practice champions the use of BIM and ensuring they are ahead of the curb when it comes to applying technologies and interactive environments. They are looking for a technically minded individual who is proficient using Revit as well as being comfortable in front of clients and able to create lasting relationships with clients.
A successful Senior Architect candidate will be provided with a chance to work across a range of sectors, however experience within the residential sector will be advantageous.
The Role: Senior Architect
- Project Running and Delivery
- Attending meetings and liaising Clients to understand their business goals create strong relationships
- Working towards the latest building regulations and technical standards
- Managing planning applications, building regulations, and Tender actions
- Working across all RIBA stages
- Responsible for the architectural design and coordination of the design team
- Play a leading role in the technical delivery, liaising with key staff members as required
- Working towards fixed budgets and times deadlines
- Assist in business development
- Fully qualified Part 3 Architect, register with the ARB
- Prior experience over a range of project sectors would be beneficial
- Experience negotiating and managing the development of a construction process
- Confident using Revit with a strong knowledge of BIM
- Up to date with UK Building Regulations and Planning Policy
- Provide a portfolio of recent work
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's