|Salary||£25000 - £31000 per annum||Sector||Miscellaneous|
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the position will be responsible for the smooth day to day running of the Credit Control and Accounts Receivable functions within their busy team.
Key duties of this varied role include:
• Calculating monthly billing and invoicing to customers
• Resolving any billings and collections issues
• Approving online banking payments
• KPI reporting
• Managing the month end period for the Credit Control and Accounts Receivable ledgers
• Supervising and mentoring the team
An ambitious and proactive approach is required to be successful within this position. Excellent communication skills is key as well as previous experience of ERP systems and good Excel skills are desired.
The company are situated close to local public transport links and also have free car parking on site. Benefits include pension, competitive salary and life assurance.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.