|Salary||£18.86 per hour||Sector||Government & Public Sector, Social Care, Education & Training|
Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire
Salary: £18.86 per hour
Start date : ASAP
Working Hours: 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday only.
The successful SEN Officer will be responsible for:
- Manage the assessment of children and young people with special educational needs in accordance with the SEN Code
- Monitor the progress of children and young people
- Attending Annual Reviews as appropriate
- Work in partnership with parents/carers and other agencies to meet the needs of children and young people with SEN
The SEN Officer will have:
- Knowledge and experience of the SEND Code of Practice and relevant Legislation
- Experience and regular use of Microsoft applications
- Understanding of SEND processes and case management
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally
If you would like to speak to us about this SEN Officer role, please click apply or contact Alison Whitehorn in our Chippenham branch.