Second Chef - Cafe/Restuarant - Near Reading
|Job Title:||Second Chef - Cafe/Restuarant - Near Reading|
|Salary:||£22000.00 - £24000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sam Hodson|
|Job Published:||March 21, 2019 17:21|
Are you a Sous Chef who is looking for a new challenge and a better work/life balance? I am looking for a Sous Chef to join the team at a fresh food Café/Restaurant near Reading. The role offers a great work/life balance as the latest finish is 18.00 - it is a 40 hour working week and offers weekend off on a rota basis. It is very foodie and has an farm shop and butchers on site.
- Lead the kitchen team in chef's absence
- Prepping fresh food menu items and service delivery
- Supporting with prep for the deli/farm shop counters
- Supporting with training and development of more junior chefs
The Ideal Candidate would possess the following....
- Experience of working within a fresh food kitchen at senior CDP level upwards
- A "can do' attitude
- Experience in managing a kitchen in the Head Chef's absence
What's in it for you...?
- Straight Shifts - 40 hours per week
- Latest finish is 18.00
- 5/7 days
- Salary of £22,000-£24,000 depending on experience.
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Sam at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or APPLY NOW
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£22000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
Milford on Sea
£22000 - £23000 per annum, Benefits: live in
Chef de Partie - School near Crawley
Crawley, West Sussex
£10.50 - £11.50 per hour
Commis Chef - Fresh Food Garden Centre - Near Thatcham
£17000 - £20000 per annum + No Split Shifts, 40 Hour Working Week
Chef de Partie - Garden Centre - Near Thatcham
£21000 - £23000 per annum + No Split Shifts, 40 Hour Working Week