|Job Title:||Science Teacher|
|Salary:||£23700 - £35000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-09-03 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Renato Harvey|
|Job Published:||August 06, 2019 08:42|
The school is a fantastic opportunity for a teacher who is looking for progression. They have brilliant support and leadership at the school, as well as having a brilliant vibe around the school where the teachers are happy and the pupils are very well behaved.
This great position would suit anyone who:
- is a Qualified Science Teacher - NQT or QTS
- is capable of teaching Triple Science to Key Stage 3, and 4
- is proactive, and open to change
- has worked in a modern lab and can effectively use the equipment
- has the potential to lead and manage change with colleagues
- has taught very bright students who achieve a success rate of C+ from their lowest ability groups
The Education Network is looking for a SCIENCE TEACHER - either NQT or QTS for this 'Good School' with Outstanding Features - being the behaviour and safety of the students, as well the SLT who are subject specialists themselves and are very supportive. As part of our supply team you will enjoy:-
- Great support from your dedicated Consultant
- Variety and scope of work to suit your individual needs
- Access to some brilliant schools local to you
- Excellent rates of pay
- Free online CPD & Safeguarding Training
- Plenty of long-term and permanent opportunities
- Scope to enjoy a work/life balance
- Becoming a valued member of our team
- Enjoy workplace benefits and incentives
Although the school is in Smethwick, it has excellent access from motorways from surrounding areas, so would be well worth travelling the extra distance if you are unsure. The pay scales confirmed with the school is between M3 and M6, and are happy to negotiate TLR’s for more experienced Teachers.
- Plenty of scope for career development
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Renato.Harvey @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us on 01214238000 for a brief conversation in the first instance -
The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's