|Job Title:||Science Teacher|
|Salary:||£150 - £180 per day|
|Start Date:||2019-01-07 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Harry Chase|
|Job Published:||December 18, 2018 09:13|
This Alternative Provision has excellent science facilities and is looking for a Science Teacher who is able to break down barriers to learning and engage with challenging students. You will be given excellent support by the Head Teacher, who is focused on providing a high level of support for all students. They provide an engaging, caring and motivational environment for their students.
- Plan and deliver, fun, engaging and informative lessons
- Motivate young people who are disengaged from education
- Working with other members of leadership to plan the curriculum
- Leading on behaviour management
- Teaching Science to Key stages 3 & 4
Ideally, you will:
- Have experience working in a leadership capacity
- Be motivated to work with challenging behaviour
- Have worked in an Alternative Provision on challenging school
- Be able to make a positive impact quickly
This school is located in South Birmingham and is an easy commute from, City Centre. Northfield, Halesowen, Solihull and surrounding areas. If you are a QTS Science teacher looking for a new opportunity within AP’s, this could be a brilliant opportunity.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase@ theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - .
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's