SATs Intervention Teacher
|Job Title:||SATs Intervention Teacher|
|Salary:||£95 - £125 per day|
|Start Date:||2019-01-28 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Beth Pearson|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2019 09:45|
This is a large, well-resourced primary school where the staff work as a strong team to ensure that the children are given the best possible opportunity to succeed. We will therefore only accept applications from SATs Intervention Teachers who have a couple of years' experience and a proven track record of promoting pupil progress as they need to be able to hit the ground running and guide the Y2 children through this challenging year of their primary education.
* QTS in the UK
* Recent and relevant experience supporting the KS1 SATs in UK schools
* Ability to teach and reflect upon engaging lessons which produce quantifiable pupil progress across a range of abilities
* Excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Effective use of AfL and formal assessment strategies to track pupil progress and inform future planning
* A full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of a SATs Intervention Teacher
*Secure working knowledge of the Y2 curriculum
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of SATs Intervention Teacher, then please apply directly to this advert for more information about the registration process; we look forward to hearing from you! The Education Network are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application for the role of SATs Intervention Teacher has been unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's