Sales Support Administrator
|Job Title:||Sales Support Administrator|
|Location:||Burton upon Trent|
|Salary:||£18000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-07-12 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Amber Robb|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2019 14:01|
My client is currently recruiting for a Sales Administrator in their Burton-on-Trent office. This role is to work within a small team to manage all administration for the department, ensuring accuracy and timely execution of all work. To work in conjunction with the sales teams administering samples, literature requests, pricing and complaints in-line with Company service levels.
- To work within the Customer Service team to deliver a consistently high level of service.
- The job requires a thorough understanding of the sales order processing procedures, aftersales procedures and the pricing mechanisms.
- The Sales Support Administrator should be self-motivated with the ability to prioritise their workload in order to achieve the most effective results.
- They should have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels within and outside the company.
- An good knowledge of all product areas is essential.
- Good Word & Excel skills are a pre-requisite.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Provide switchboard cover
- Process customer sample and literature requests in line with procedure
- Monitor and produce housekeeping reports
- Be responsible for collecting and sorting Customer Service post
- Accurately process month end filing
- Processing of recoveries
- Quotation creation and amendments in line with Best Practice
- Ensure price increases are implemented accurately and efficiently.
- Monthly report creation
- Data inputting of overflow transactions when required
- Ensure data is maintained in SAP through regular housekeeping.
- Updating pricing conditions under the authority of the Sales Support Manager
- Achieve KPI's and Objectives set by your Manager.
- Exercise vigilance in the security of the Company's property and paperwork to prevent loss,
- damage, theft or error.
- Promote Company policies and procedures at all times.
- Comply with Company Health and Safety Policy and take an active role in ensuring the welfare of
- Convey a good Company image at all times.
- Any other duties within the capability of the jobholder.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£16500 - £17000 per annum
Sales Support Executive
£30000 - £35000 per annum
£9.00 per hour, Benefits: Flex Pay, Annual Bonus, Pay Progression, Holiday accrual
£9 - £10 per hour
£25000 - £27000 per annum