|Job Title:||Sales Manager|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-05-27 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Laura Sherlock|
|Job Published:||April 29, 2019 17:33|
The purpose of this role is to create and manage the environment for the desk team to sell the full range of products and services portfolio and to drive achievement of all sales targets, KPi metrics and customer service targets.
Responsibilities and Duties:-
• Achieve combined team sales targets in all agreed areas
• Prepare, own and develop in-life sales plans for the team
• Responsible for all team reporting
• Monitor, measure and manage the day to day activity, including call numbers and gross margin achievement
• Perform and record 1:1 meetings with the desk team including performance management metrics
• Be able to sell the full range of products and services keeping informed on any changes to products and services portfolio and pricing
• Assist in creating leads for other elements of the business & Specialists
• Through call monitoring and coaching, ensure a positive customer experience is achieved with every customer interaction, manage customer expectation in terms of delivery, installation and billing.
• Manage customer complaints in line with the Complaints process
• Be familiar with the ordering processes to ensure customer orders are dealt with efficiently and right first time with no order discrepancy failures.
• Constructively work as part of one sales team, sharing ideas, knowledge and resources to help build a first class sales force.
• Utilise resources and the brand to achieve results for the business and for the customer.
• To contribute positively to your own personal development through participation in coaching, training, and job shadowing
Minimum Training Standards / Experience:-
Minimum Training Standards/Experience
• Sales management experience
• Minimum 12 months relevant business/work experience in the telecommunications industry
• Commercial awareness
• Computer literacy and Key systems skills & knowledge (i.e. MS Office, Outlook).
An attractive commission and bonus scheme.
On site free parking
The hours of work total 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am & 8pm.
To apply for this opportunity please select the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Events Sales Manager
Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Sales Manager Wind - SEA
Thailand or Indonesia
Competitive dependent upon experience
Sales Account Manager - Eltham
£20000 - £25000 per annum
£10.55 per hour, Benefits: Holiday Pay
£17500 - £22000 per annum