|Job Title:||Sales Manager|
|Contact Name:||Hugo Shellard|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2019 13:45|
Salary: Depends on commercial experience
Location: South wales
Are you a seasoned sales person with the drive for success and determination to deliver great customer service? Do you have and interest in the aerospace industry then this might be the role for you.
This role will draw on your experiences in sales and customer service in a B2B environment. The clients and customers you would be dealing with are some of the biggest names in the aerospace industry with airframe and engine components at the core of what the company provides. You will be representing an international company with offices in Wales, Ireland and the United Arab Emirates with the plan for expansion into more countries.
* Identify profitable outlets that the company can sell the components.
* Develop on existing customers and bring in new potential clients.
* Work to company terms and parameters to negotiate sales.
* Manage quotations of customer requests.
* Market research to develop new prospects.
* Achieve KPI's and targets.
* Degree qualified or technical alternative.
* Proven sales experience is essential.
* Target driven and experiences in target driven environment.
* Written and verbal communication skills.
To find out more please apply.
Key Words: Sales, Sales manager, aerospace, engineering
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's