Sales Ledger Administrator x 3 (Temporary) - Derby
|Job Title:||Sales Ledger Administrator x 3 (Temporary) - Derby|
|Salary:||£8.50 - £9.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Sangeeta Pangulier|
|Job Published:||February 22, 2019 13:29|
Blue Arrow Derby are currently looking to recruit 3 temporary of SALES LEDGER ADMINISTRATORS for our fantastic client based in Pride Park, Derby. You would be working as a key member of the team within a busy office environment.
Please note this position is to start ASAP and is on temporary on-going basis, so candidates should ideally be immediately available to start.
Hours: Mon-Fri (37.5 hours a week) - 9:00am - 5:30pm - 1 hour for lunch
Pay Rate: £8.50 p/h - £9.00 p/h
- To ensure all Sales/Commission Ledger (SCL) receipts are recorded and allocated on a daily basis
- Ensure all SCL documents are scanned and posted on a daily basis
- Banking of cash and cheques as and when required
- Processing of SCL write off's
- Ensuring all SCL adjustments have been authorised by the Line Manager
- Notifying the Credit Controller of any unallocated receipts
- Notifying the Credit Control team of any queries received with remittance advices, claims of statements
- Manual credit cards charges
- Month End Reconciliations
- Processing direct debits as and when required
- Liaising with clients and suppliers
- Provide administrative assistance including query management
- General administrative tasks as and when required
- Previous Sales Ledger experience is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Good accuracy skills and high level of attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate working under pressure
- Ability to demonstrate working to tight deadlines
- Strong numeric skills
- Strong computer skills include with Microsoft Office Applications including Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel Skills is desirable
- AAT Qualification (desirable)
Located just near Derby city centre, this location would suit anyone with their own transport in Derby, and is easily commutable from the Derby City Centre area.
Why should you apply?
We are proud to be working in partnership with one of the UK's travel organisations, who strive to provide smarter travel, meetings and events. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates that have previous customer service experience either face to face or over the telephone, who are now looking to gain more administration experience. There could also be potential for longer term employment or other possible opportunities within the expanding organisation.
On-site facilities are available.
We encourage applications to be made via the click apply button, so we can process your application.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Sales Ledger Administrators
£8.50 - £9.00 per hour
Sales Ledger Clerk
£9.00 per hour
Utilities Administrator - 3 months
£10 - £10.4 per hour
PURCHASE LEDGER AND CREDIT CONTROL ADMINISTRATOR
£17000 - £19000 per annum
£20900 per annum