|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial, Sales, Engineering|
Contract :- Permanent
Location :- Skelmersdale (WN8 0AB)
Salary :- £35,000 - £40,000
Hrs :- Mon-Thur (08:00-16:30hrs) & Fri (08:00-14:30hrs)
Our client is a leading Engineering business who pride themselves in manufacturing speciality components which include hydraulics and high precision fasteners for high profile clients within the HVAC, Aerospace and Automotive industries.
They are currently seeking a highly motivated, energetic Sales Engineer to enhance their ability to win business with new and existing clients.
As the Sales Engineer you will :
- Target the global precision machined markets to seek out further opportunities and identify decision makers.
- Develop these opportunities into working projects that can deliver additional growth for the business.
- Deliver quotation in a timely manner.
- Travel domestically and globally (where appropriate) to promote the company and develop new opportunities.
- Identify and attend trade shows that will help promote the company in key markets.
- Work alongside the NPI Team to determine priorities for quotation submission & prototype manufacture.
The ideal Sales Engineer will have the following skills/experience
- Must be time-served/qualified to degree/HNC level in an engineering discipline.
- Must be have a minimum 3 years technical experience in a CNC precision manufacturing environment.
- Experienced working in a customer facing sales role.
- Good understanding of the automotive working practices and principles is ideal.
- A highly motivated, well organised individual who is driven by results.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Must have a positive "can do" attitude and the ability to work individually and within teams.
- Excellent administrative and IT skills.
Due to the role being a field based position, the successful Sales Engineer will be provided with a company vehicle etc.
This role will include some national and international travel, therefore, applicants must be flexible to travel and hold a current valid Passport.