|Job Title:||Sales Director|
|Salary:||Dependent on Expereince|
|Contact Name:||Marie-Claire Sothcott|
|Job Published:||August 20, 2019 09:44|
This is an incredible opportunity for a Senior Sales Director looking for a new challenge. A leading UK Manufacturer with a growing range of marine products are currently seeking a Sales Director to develop and implement an effective sales strategy. In this role, you will be responsible for planning and executing sales, and working with marketing and product development programs that will meet pre-determined targets and increase our market share. By introducing a Sales Director into the company You'll be a critical member of our leadership team, strengthening its sales team and managing a new CRM system.
As sales Director you'll be required demonstrate sales experience in all aspects of UK and international sales, with an in-depth knowledge of managing the entire sales process from a new customer acquisition strategy to managing the internal processes to support sales. Experience in the marine sector would be beneficial but not essential.
• Several years of sales experience at a Senior level
• Implementing/managing a CRM systems
• Forecasting, analysing P&L's, monitoring competitors and changes in the market to ensure that the correct sales strategy is in place maximizing revenues.
• Managing a Sales team of up to 15 (internal, external and overseas).
• The ability to maintain existing Business relationships and expand business connections.
• Work to budgets and targets, managing bonuses.
• 50% of time spent out of the office visiting clients/generating new leads, so experience in field sales essential.
• Managing Customer Service to exemplify the businesses reputation.
Salary: Dependant on experience
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's