|Job Title:||Sales Advisor|
|Salary:||Up to £8.65 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Owen Currie|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2019 16:11|
Sales Advisor wanted for an innovative Accountancy practice based in Wrexham.
The successful candidate will generate new leads and provide an initial point of contact for the new enquires. There will be the opportunity to take full responsibility for the sales and marketing along with attending exhibitions, networking and developing new business. The person will need to be a self-starter who wont shy away from cold calls and a proactive approach to attracting new business.
Key responsibilities are:
- Generate and manage a list of prospective clients, including contact potential clients who have already expressed an interest in the company's services.
- Receive incoming calls and email enquiries from potential clients.
- Have a good knowledge of products and services in order to advise clients.
- Arrange meetings with potential clients and customers in order to develop new business.
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers.
- Organise promotions aimed at existing clients and act on referrals.
- Attend internal sales meeting and develop ideas arising from these meetings.
Hours of work are 8:30 - 5:30 40 hours Monday to Friday with one hour for lunch. Some flexibility is needed for networking and event. Free parking after probation, you will get 25 days holiday plus bank holiday and pension wages is £18,000 per year. This is a temporary to permanent role If you feel this role is for you; please send an up to date CV so we can contact you for an informal discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's