|Job Title:||Sales Administrator|
|Salary:||£12.06 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Louisa Ward|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2017 11:39|
Kidderminster • Mon-Fri 8.30-5pm – Temp ongoing
About Our Client
My client, a leading organisation within their industry is currently seeking an Sales Administrator to join their team on a (Temp). They have a strong team ethic and are looking for somebody to share their passion in driving the business forward.
Based at the (Kidderminster) office working within a team you will be responsible for the following:-
• Good Standard of literacy and numeracy
• High attention to detail
• Computer skills ie. Word, Excel, sales force, Great plains and OlikView.
• Fast paced pressurised environment
• Ability to work to deadlines.
• Polite and confident telephone manor.
• Liaising with European factories and logistics.
• Keeping and maintaining accurate client files and records
• Preparing and sending of samples/mailshot etc
• Must be flexible and hard working
• Strong administration skills
• Experience of flooring industry, either manufacture or distribution would be an advantage.
• Sales experience is a must for this position
• Methodical and logical thinker
• Good communicator
• Able to work well independently and as part of a team.
• Good IT skills
• Hardworking and flexible is a must
• Must be positive/ trustworthy/ Self- motivated
• Enjoys a fast paced environment
What's on Offer?
Great company culture and values
How to Apply
If you feel you have to right skills and experiences to create a career with this company, please Apply NOW!!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's