|Salary||£20000 - £22000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
- Gain knowledge of the company’s products, including the products manufactured in-house.
- Deal with sales enquiries from existing customers and new prospects by understanding the requirement, offering advice on appropriate solutions and providing written quotations using the companies CRM system.
- Proactively follow up on all quotations sent in a reasonable time scale so that we have the best chance of securing the business.
- Plan and prioritise sales activities using the CRM system to its maximum capability.
- Where relevant, arrange customer site visits to build relationships and development additional business (mainly local companies).
- Assist with the processing of sales orders and raising purchase orders.
- Ensure the development of the contact database, ensuring all relevant fields are completed and that the quality of information continuously improves to assist with account management and targeted direct marketing.
- Log non-conformances when appropriate and ensure a good customer outcome.
- Participate at internal meetings and liaise with relevant departments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- A professional approach to dealing with customers.
- Ability to quickly learn about complex and technical / IT products.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Familiar with Microsoft office and a CRM system would be an advantage.