|Salary||£20000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin, Manufacturing & Industrial, Sales, Building & Construction, Miscellaneous|
As a Sales Administrator you will be supporting the sales team in all aspects of administration whilst providing excellent customer service.
As a Sales Administrator your duties will include:
- Taking customer orders and dealing with enquiries
- Providing sales quotes to customers and processing orders
- Relationship building to enhance company sales
- Dealing with incidents and delivery issues and finding satisfactory solutions
- Processing customer invoices and delivery notes
- Ad-hoc duties to cover staff absences
To be considered for this position as a Sales Administrator you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Previous administration experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enjoy working within a busy, fast paced environment
- Polite and professional telephone manner
- Organised, able to prioritise, use initiative and manage time effectively.
If you would like you apply for this job as a Sales Administrator, please do so by clicking the button below and Pertemps Salisbury will endeavour to respond within 48 hours.