|Salary||£21000 - £24000 per annum||Sector||Education & Training|
maintaining a high-quality, stimulating learning environment, supervising staff. MOST important being the best Room Leader.
Full Time Position based in Wimbledon
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Planning all activities and taking responsibilities of outings for the age group.
- Making sure all children are being cared for in a happy safe environment.
- Creating strong relationships with parents to provide information and support that is required.
- Managing the team dealing with recruitment, training and supporting all staff with there requirements.
- To be professional and a good role model to the children and other staff members, at all times.
- CACHE/ NNEB/ NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Minimum 1 year experience as room leader.
- Experience od working with children aged 0 to 5 years.
- Knowledge of Early Years Foundation Stage and Health and Safety legislation.
- Experience in Phonics letters & sounds (preschool).