|Salary||Competitive||Sector||Recruitment & HR|
Due to an exciting contract win in our Defence & Government Services business, we are looking for a Resourcing Advisor for an initial 4-month contract to support the mobilisation. This role may be extended beyond the initial 4-month contract.
As Resourcing Advisor, you'll support the Resourcing Partner to provide excellence in the end-to-end resourcing process - from developing brand and attraction campaigns including compelling copy writing, through effective talent pipelining and succession planning, to sourcing and selection.
An excellent opportunity for you to showcase your passion, drive and commitment to service delivery utilising your proven 360 degree expertise, ensuring that the candidate has a positive experience and that you delight your stakeholders.Package description
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience
- We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster.
- Supporting sourcing of candidates for administration level/site management roles
- Help to develop and deliver brand and attraction interventions, ensuring best-in class recruitment communication materials, a compelling online presence, high quality collateral for recruitment fairs, engagement of relevant third parties to support brand-building and attraction
- Deliver against KPIs of quality, time, cost, sourcing mix and candidate/line manager experience, each routinely tracked and reported against.
- For roles within own portfolio, engage with segment HR Business Partners to hiring forecasts and support planning and, prioritisation of resourcing needs on a short, medium and long-term basis.
- Partner with hiring managers to ensure that for any front line and unit manager/administration vacancy (or cluster of vacancies) there is a robust planning process which captures the need, the sourcing plan, selection approach and clarifies the roles of key parties during the recruitment and selection process.
- Work with the Talent & Resourcing Partner to provide specialist advice and guidance to managers on the most appropriate selection and testing methods available for a role, assisting with the sourcing, development or creation of specialist exercises or tests where required and the ongoing development and contribution towards a Company suite of selection tools.
- Support and/or lead the co-ordination of segment campaigns and recruitment drives for own portfolio, working alongside the hiring managers or HR Business Partners – examples include ongoing management of Prison Officer campaigns, as well as other one-off campaigns.
- Provide fair and objective feedback to candidates who request further information on their performance
- during the selection process.
- Ensure the effective utilisation of the ATS and social media in order to build a bank of talent.
- Accountable for briefing 3rd parties on roles and ensuring Sodexo receives a high-quality service from them.
- Be a true Brand Ambassador, by promoting Sodexo’s Social media presence, through activity and engaging managers use of these tools
- Utilise and engage hiring managers and existing employees to promote Sodexo as an employer of choice.
- Work with Central Advisory Teams and other PeopleCentre teams to ensure value is created from HR processes that cut across different teams (e.g. talent deployment, succession planning) and that processes and hand-offs are seamless.
- Proven In-House recruitment and resourcing experience essential, ideally within soft/hard FM delivery
- Effective sourcing understanding and capability; experience of fully utilising ATS system(s), proven track record in utilising creative and effective ways to source and engage the calibre of candidates we wish to attract directly
- Sound knowledge and experience with different effective selection and assessment techniques
- Confidence, organisation and interpersonal skills to be able to approach passive candidates
- Strong Influencing facilitation and coaching skills with exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Customer focused with a collaborative approach
- Natural sales and marketing flair
- Highly organised with effective time management
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 37,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.