|Job Title:||Resourcing Advisor|
|Salary:||£12.90 - £13.90 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-02-12 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Emma Calderwood|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2019 17:40|
Our client who are an Award Winning business within the Education Sector are looking for a Resourcing Advisor to join their team in Central Bristol on a temporary basis for approximately 3 months.
You will be working Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm and receive a pay rate of £12.90-£13.90ph (depending on experience) salary will be pro rata for the contract duration.
Our client are a people business and so recruitment has a big role to play. We are looking for an experienced, proactive Resourcing Advisor to join their small, talented HR team, supporting managers and helping to drive the company people strategy.
You'll be responsible for supporting key stakeholders in the end-to-end recruitment process, ensuring the timely recruitment of the best talent in the market
- Take a proactive role in delivering the People Plan which supports the delivery of the sector/function strategy and objectives through resourcing activity
- Act as first point of contact for hiring managers, candidates and agencies and proactively resolve issues and queries
- Support in the design and implementation of direct advertising campaigns and activities to increase direct hires and increase employer brand awareness within the market
- Proactively manage passive candidate attraction through targeted search and approach, talent pools and social media campaigns
- Manage the screening and initial interviewing of hard to fill, niche or designated roles
- Support the development and maintenance of key attraction activities such as the Career Site, social media engagement, and talent pool engagement campaigns
- Manage speculative applications and talent pools to increase direct hires and time to hire
- Facilitating and being a key player in recruitment campaigns from concept through to delivery.
- Advising on best in class direct sourcing solutions for live and anticipated vacancies
- Responsible for all resourcing management information, data and insights
- Create on brand adverts, newsletters, social media posts
- Build and maintain a strong working relationships internally and externally to ensure you are involved early in decisions and initiatives that impact the people agenda
- Contribute to cross sector and function projects to support the achievement of lifetime's strategic plan
This challenging and exciting role is the perfect opportunity to flex your skills within internal recruitment.
- You will need to have previous experience within a resourcing or recruitment role and experience of having worked through an ATS and posting to multiple advertising channels.
- Experience within an in-house recruitment role would be an advantage.
- You will need excellent communication skills and the ability to deliver to tight deadlines and prioritise your workload.
- Immediate start is preferred
If interested then please apply or send your CV to email@example.com
We will endeavour to be in touch as soon as possible. If you are not successful on this occasion we will keep your CV on file and be in touch when other suitable positions become available
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's