|Salary:||£8.72 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Capita Manchester|
|Job Published:||March 22, 2019 17:53|
£17000 per annum
Ongoing temporary contract
Full time hours
Monday to Friday
We have a fantastic opportunity for you to work with one of our clients who is the largest business process outsourcing and professional services company in the UK!
We are looking for Resourcers to join their recruitment team and assist with the recruitment process. The key objective is to ensure that volume recruitment is effectively completed, targets achieved, and to ensure candidates are fully compliant with Right to Work and all vetting procedures are completed within set timescales.
* Posting job adverts in line with current requirement
* CV sifting, pre-screening candidates and booking in for interviews with the consultant
* Maintaining communications with candidates throughout the recruitment process
* Assist recruitment consultants with recruitment events from start to finish
* Maintaining recruitment records for MI purposes
* Ensure all new recruits have completed all vetting procedures and new starter paperwork
* All other administrative duties required by the management team
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Attention to detail
* Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload
* Good questioning and listening skills
* Results focused with the ability to meet challenging targets
* Able to work effectively as a team as well as independently
* Recruitment background desirable but not necessary as full training will be given
If you are looking for a career in recruitment, then this is an excellent role to start with.
This role is offered on an ongoing temporary basis through Blue Arrow and all successful candidates will be subject to security checks.
If you think you have what it takes with all the skills we're looking for, please apply now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's