Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
|Job Title:||Residential Conveyancing Solicitor|
|Salary:||£35000 - £55000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-02-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Pinki Jassal|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2019 10:54|
I am currently recruiting for a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor / Fee Earner to join my client outside Birmingham City Centre.
As a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor / Fee Earner you will need to have:
- Hold a relevant qualification (i.e. solicitor, CILEx, CLC) or have experience of managing your own caseload.
- Be organised and process-driven
- Be commercially astute, understanding the importance of business targets and their impact to the practice.
- Provide an excellent standard of client care
- Be IT literate
- Managing a caseload of residential property matters from inception through to conclusion; including, sales & purchase, re-mortgage, transfers of equity, right to buy, shared ownership schemes and lease extensions.
- Liaising directly with clients, estate agents and lenders
- Able to develop a professional relationships
- Generating a fee income in line with agreed targets
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Residential Sales Consultant
£20000 per annum, Benefits: BMW
APC Building Surveyor
£28000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Pension + Bonus
Assistant Building Surveyor
£35000 per annum, Benefits: APC Training
Chartered Building Surveyor
South East London
£45000 - £60000 per annum
£18000 - £20000 per annum