|Job Title:||Reporting Lead|
|Salary:||£50000 - £70000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-07-15 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Luke Aldom|
|Job Published:||July 15, 2019 17:18|
We are recruiting for an Reporting Lead to be responsible for the outputs of a team of developers. You will be able to be hands on and be additional support to the team in peak periods.
You will ensure that requirements are understood, refined with appropriate acceptance criteria across multiple product build areas.
Your Key Accountabilities & Experience -
- Be the lead for co-ordination and management and be responsible for the quality of work the team produces.
- Experience of developing reports within SSRS.
- Manage reporting backlogs.
- Ensuring coding and build standards are implemented consistently.
- Make sure technical documentation is sufficient to support the team.
- Experience of writing and tuning SQL queries.
- Process end to end delivery with align report building.
If you are interested in this role, then please send your CV to Luke.Aldom@pertemps.co.uk.
If you do not hear back within 48 hours, then I am afraid you have not been shortlisted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Procurement Manager
£50000 - £75000 per annum
Financial Systems Developer
Newcastle upon Tyne
£40000 per annum
Dynamics 365 Analyst (12 Months FTC) - Wolverhampton, West Midlands County
Wolverhampton, West Midlands County
Inventory and Store Assistant
Up to £9.70 per annum
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire