|Salary||£27000 per annum||Sector||Miscellaneous|
As our Reporting Analyst you will support the International Reporting Team in the operational accounting and reporting preparation and in the production of financial results (both management and externally reported) and assist in the preparation of regulatory returns and statutory accounts, as required.
You'll be assisting with ad hoc queries or project support for colleagues in the operational accounting or reporting area, other areas of finance and business units and will support the daily and monthly operational / financial control environment.
We are currently recruiting this opportunity on a 12 month fixed term basis.
• AAT qualified or qualified by experience
• Sound knowledge of accounting basics such as debits and credits
• Highly competent in the use of MS, particularly Excel
• Experience in developing and producing effective monthly management reporting packs alongside having experience in the preparation of statutory accounts
• Excellent communication skills and proven experience of building and maintaining positive working relationships
What's in it for you:
• 24-26 days holiday
• Company incentive scheme
• Pension Scheme
• Benefit Allowance
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.