Relief chefs x 10
|Job Title:||Relief chefs x 10|
|Salary:||£12 - £18 per annum, Benefits: Flexible shifts, daytime hours mainly|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Sheffield|
|Job Published:||July 09, 2019 10:51|
We have contracts in Sheffield, Doncaster, Rotherham, Barnsley, Chesterfield and more.
We have a mixed client base ranging from national contract caterers working within the school, B&I, care home and event sectors to smaller independent cafes, restaurants and hotels.
Chef work can be tough, the hours are demanding and that's the beauty of working with us. YOU can choose your hours and whether you work weekends or not. Choose the type of work you agree to, whether that be events and high end catering or working on commercial sites working day time hours.
Excellent rates of pay available £12-£18 per hour
- Must be experienced within the hospitality industry and have 2 years recent chef experience
- Hold a current Level 2 Food Safety certificate/ be willing to undertake one
- Professional cookery or Equivalent qualifications - Desirable
- Have excellent Communication skills
- DBS Certificate - Desirable
Immediate starts available.
Please apply with your CV or contact Ross Roberts on 0114 272 2600
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's