Relief Chef - Southampton/Basingstoke/Fleet
|Job Title:||Relief Chef - Southampton/Basingstoke/Fleet|
|Salary:||Up to £21500.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||May 23, 2019 16:28|
Permanent Relief Chef-Contract Catering-Eastleigh-£21500 - 4 pm latest finish
A popular Contract Catering company is looking for a Permanent Relief Chef to work across Hampshire assisted living homes located in Hampshire. Looking for a chef with great cooking and people skills, preferably with previous care home experience. Covering the Head Chef and Chef Managers' days off the successful applicant will be flexible in their working days. All of our meals are produced from scratch so the successful applicant must take pride in the food that they produce.
- 5 days out of seven
- Mileage covered
- 40 hours per week
- £21500 per annum
- Will include some weekends and some Bank Holidays
- Daytime shifts only -7.30am-4pm
- Cooking lunch for up to 80 covers
As well as great food skills, you must also possess:
- Knowledge of special diets
- Ability to manage a small team
- Basic food hygiene and health and safety qualifications as a minimum
- Comply with the company and legislative health and safety and food safety requirements
- As you will sometimes be covering for the Chef Managers' holidays you may be required to complete the company book work, stock take and records as necessary
- A "can do" attitude
- Flexibility in working hours and days
- Above all, you must demonstrate empathy and consideration towards the residents.
- Own car
In return, the successful applicant can expect to receive:
- Full training
- Meals when on duty
- Pension contributions
- Up to 33 days paid holiday
- All the benefits of working for a national fresh food catering company, driven by quality food, people and service
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's