|Salary||£18 per hour||Sector||Health & Medical|
The home is renowned for its ability to create a relaxed & successful residential environment for its residents along with the most caring of staff members to assist with service users.
As an experienced RGN you will be completing duties such as:
- Completing Care Plans & updating in conjunction with residents, families & health professionals.
- Assessing the social & health care needs of new residents, whilst maintaining ongoing assessments and review of all other residents.
- Adhering to NMC guidelines / regulations and the general social care council code of conduct.
- Enhanced pay rates for night duty.
There are also many benefits to joining the team such as:
- An incentive of £1000 after successfully completing probation period
- NMC revalidation
- Training Scheme
- Career progression
- Long Service Award Scheme
- Health Care Scheme
If you match the criteria above and are interested in this position of RGN please respond with a copy of your CV as soon as possible.