|Salary||£21.00 - £31.59 per hour||Sector||Social Care|
Network Healthcare are currently recruiting Registered General Nurses and Registered Mental Health Nurses in London, Kent, Surrey and Essex to work in Private Hospitals and Nursing Homes either under an Umbrella or your own Private Limited Company. The hours are flexible and the rates are competitive.
- The role of the Agency Registered General Nurse (RGN) is to work alongside other registered nurses and care assistants within the establishments that we supply to.
- Provide support and quality care to all service users at all times.
- Report to the Nurse-in-Charge and following the protocol of the establishment that you are sent to work in
- Ensure you remain aware of the Agency’s policies, procedures and expectations of you as a representative.
- Be competent across a range of nursing skills supported by professional and clinical knowledge
- Demonstrate principles of accountable practice as an RGN
- Have a passion for supporting the needs of vulnerable people.
- Have effective interpersonal communication and influencing skills
- Valid NMC Pin
- Valid DBS (on the update service)
- Mandatory Training
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability.
- Local jobs in your area
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Regular work
- Umbrella and limited companies accepted (*subject to conditions)
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year.
- Tell a friend and earn £150 CASH referral free (terms and conditions apply)