|Job Title:||Registered Manager|
|Salary:||£22000 - £24000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-06-17 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Narcis Lungu|
|Job Published:||June 10, 2019 16:36|
Leicester LE1, Free parking onsite
£22,000 -£24,000 + Overtime
My client is an independent domiciliary care agency based in the heart of Leicester who due to expansion is currently looking to recruit a Registered Manager.
The right candidate doesn't necessarily need to work in a similar role as they are open to considering Deputy Managers or Senior Carers for this role.
• Promote the highest standards of care and service.
• Be responsible for the safe delivery of the service in line with legislative requirements and company policy and procedures.
• To conduct care consultations for potential new clients and develop a person – centred care plan.
• To ensure successful operation of quality control systems and perform quality assurance visits for clients.
• Continually review and improve processes to ensure the most effective and efficient service is always being delivered.
• Effectively manage complaints and incidents. Carry out investigations relating to the quality of the service and use findings to make improvements.
• Management of staff and responsibility for their workload and key performance indicators.
• To participate in the growth and development of the business, promoting a positive culture in line with their values.
• To establish and maintain effective working relationships
• Take responsibility for ensuring that on-call is covered outside office hours, including holding the phone as part of the on-call rota.
• Excellent communication skills
• Understanding of CQC assessment criteria
• An experienced people manager
• Commercial business awareness
• Strong planning and organisational skills
• Skills in assessment and care planning
• Negotiating skills
• Training skills
• Have a flexible and adaptable approach to work
• Ability to be responsive, agile and remain calm whilst dealing with multiple priorities.
• Ability to embrace and lead change
• Having a Level 3 and working towards' level 5 QCF diploma in care and the Registered Manager's Award or equivalent in order to satisfy regulatory requirements.
• Must have clear DBS
• Desired to have a full driving license and car
• Must be acceptable as a Registered Manager to CQC satisfaction
• To have a good knowledge of the requirements of the Care Standards regulations
• Management experience of service provision in the care profession.
• Competitive based-on experience
• Pension scheme
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's