|Job Title:||Registered Manager|
|Salary:||£33900 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-03-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sean Clayton|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2019 16:02|
You will be responsible and supporting up to 5 young people by working with a range of professionals to ensure they develop to their full potential. You will be actively supported with specialist training, personal supervision and the opportunity to undertake training as required.
You will improve young people's lives by:
• Supporting with the planning and delivering a high standard of care.
• Being part of a team that works toward outcomes for young people.
• Meeting the needs of the children and young people.
Ideally you will have:
• Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential childcare or equivalent.
• Substantial managerial experience within a similar environment.
• Experience of managing budgets.
• Experience developing and managing stakeholder relationships, both internal and external.
• Successful track record with OFSTED outcomes (Good or Outstanding).
The role comes with great perks including 29 days leave plus bank holidays, discounts at major high street retailers, and season ticket travel loans.
If this looks like the next step in your career then please submit your application today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Registered Childrens Home Manager Aylesbury
£44935 - £47407 per annum
Registered Manager - Children's Services - £33,900
£33900 per annum
Registered Fostering Manager - £45k per annum + £700 on call
£45000 per annum
£22000 - £23000 per annum
Care Home Chef Manager –Cardiff
£34000 - £36000 per annum, Benefits: Pension & Holiday