|Job Title:||Recruitment Coordinator|
|Salary:||£18500 - £21000 per annum, Benefits: Free car parking, staff canteen|
|Contact Name:||Jaroslaw Kukula|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2019 21:49|
Apart from attractive renumeration you will receive free onsite parking, access to subsidised canteen and career development. Pertemps has an industry leading training and development programme and is offering extensive structured ongoing support. We are committed to fulfilling your potential and provide an outstanding opportunity for a career development.
For this role, you will primarily be dealing with the daily welfare and management of the temporary workforce/drivers for the contracts on site, as well as building and maintaining the company’s relationship with the clients. A key aspect of the role will also involve the recruitment and resourcing of staff for the specific contracts.
As the Recruitment Coordinator, your duties will include:
- Resourcing and planning industrial and driving staff.
- Interviewing and registering candidates.
- Managing daily / weekly bookings and attendance.
- Processing weekly payroll and KPIs.
- Weekly / monthly clients meetings.
To be a successful Recruitment Coordinator you will have the following skills and experience:
- People management, supervisory / team leader experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- PC literacy including Word and Excel.
- Ability to maintain and develop a business relationship.
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility for the account.
- Fast learner with a problem-solving mentality to offer ideas for further improvement.
- Attention to detail as key information will be generated and presented.
- Knowledge of transport environment will be an advantage
This is a temp to perm opportunity for the right candidate.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's