Education Recruitment Consultant
|Job Title:||Education Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary:||£22000 - £28000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Catchpole|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2019 07:53|
Competitive Salary & Commission Scheme
Are you tired of travelling to London for a 7am start?
Are you looking for a better work/life balance?
Do you want to work for a growing education business based in Chelmsford?
Pertemps Education is proud to be part of the Pertemps Network Group, a high performing recruitment business with nationwide coverage and a unique employee share scheme. Being one of the largest independent recruitment agencies in the UK, we operate at the forefront of recruitment and are constantly innovating to stay ahead. It's a fantastic time to join a growing business, that offers real career progression.
Due to recent growth, we are currently looking to appoint an experienced and motivated Recruitment Consultant to manage a warm Secondary Desk.
As an experienced Education Recruitment Consultant, with a strong market knowledge of Essex, you will be responsible for:
- Establishing strong strategic partnerships with your existing, allocated accounts
- Taking a proactive approach to sales by putting the candidate first
- Hitting your own account management targets
- Identifying, attracting and shortlisting candidates for your roles
- Sourcing new business leads
- Meeting with new, existing and potential clients regularly
- A confident communicator with the capacity to develop relationships with school leadership teams and MAT’s
- Able to demonstrate their understanding and success within an education recruitment setting, particularly within the secondary school sector
- Looking for a challenge and a real opportunity to become a stakeholder in this business
- Creative, with capacity to develop unique sales and marketing plans to create some excitement within our market place
- Used to working in a competitive, fast-paced, fun, progressive and successful environment
- Chance to be part of our Annual Trip Away
- Your Birthday off outside of annual leave entitlement
- Regular incentives, such as quarterly company days out
- Opportunities to bank additional holiday days
- Dress Down & Early Finish Fridays!
For further information please contact Sarah Catchpole on 01245 208 750.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Education
£22000 - £24000 per annum
Education Recruitment Consultant - Chelmsford
£22000 - £28000 per annum
Recruitment Consultant - Secondary Education
£22000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Commission Structure, Company Holiday Incentive
£18500 - £26000 per annum, Benefits: bonus
£20000 - £24000 per annum, Benefits: uncapped commission scheme