|Salary||£10000 - £40000 per annum||Sector||Recruitment & HR|
Do you have Recruitment experince?
If so, we might have the perfect role for you...
We are seeking a Recruitment Advisor for a 6 month fixed term contract for our client based near Woodstock
You will support the recruiting managers to increase the level of direct recruitment within the company.
You will also aim to build the internal talent pool and networks in order to find suitable applicants for future vacancies within the business.
- Liaise with the HR team on current and future recruitment needs
- You will support the HR team with talent identification and headhunting
- Proactively screen and headhunt candidates using various platforms
- Creative effective advertising and manager the internal and external recruitment presence
- Pro-actively and cost- effectively source candidates to build effective talent pools across all areas of the business
Skills and experince required -
- Previous Recruitment expertise, ideally and 'in house' or Agency background
- Knowledge of the manufacturing to highly regulated industry would be highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with candidates / colleagues of all levels
- You should be forward thinking, have excellent planning skills and be highly motivated
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global brand. The position is a 6 month fixed term contract, however, there is a very real chance for the role to become permanent.
The role comes with a highly competitive salary.
To find out more, APPLY NOW!!