|Salary||£8.5 per hour||Sector||Recruitment & HR|
£8.50ph - £9.00ph
The importance of the recruitment department has become a fundamental part of my client's continued success. With over 2500 employees we are one of the largest privately-owned motor groups in the UK. To achieve our ambitious growth plans we recognise we need to recruit the very best.
As a Recruitment Administrator you will be responsible for supporting the group dealer network across all business lines; including Dealership Support, Sales, Aftersales, Accounts and Administration. You will ensure candidates and line managers experience a first-class recruitment service.
This is not just another administration position, you will have opportunity to develop and grow into our next Recruitment Advisor, which means you will specialise in sourcing, interviewing and selecting our stars of the future.
• Ensure all roles are advertised on the appropriate websites, ensuring they are in line with their recruitment policies and brand standards.
• Maintaining and administering our Applicant Tracking System.
• Conduct initial screening of candidates and short-listing CVs for Hiring Manager.
• Organise interviews and assessments, ensuring that all candidates are fully briefed about the role and location.
• Work closely with hiring managers and HR team to ensure offer and on-boarding process runs smoothly.
• Handle resourcing queries and offering support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, both externally and internally.
• Accountable that all aspects of the recruitment process are administered accurately and promptly.
• Undertake all other tasks and responsibilities as requested by the Recruitment Team.
• The successful applicant will have a minimum of 2 years administration experience.
• A methodical approach and attention to detail are required, along with the need to be proactive, flexible, and reliable and have excellent communication skills.
• Experience of using an Applicant Tracking System would be preferred but not essential as full training will be provided.
• The ability to remain calm under pressure is vital.
• A real "people person", you will have the ability to build relationships with ease. A ‘no job too big or too small' approach to your work will be key in this exciting role.
In return for your hard work, we'll support you with coaching & development every step of the way. Also, to reward your commitment you'll get:
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Pension scheme
• Health & wellbeing benefits
• Group life insurance
• Company car schemes
• Staff discount on car servicing & parts
• Discount on retailers, restaurants, cinemas & holidays
• Long service and loyalty incentives
• Staff referral scheme
• In-house, manufacturer & professional qualifications
Hours of Work: Between 08:30 - 17:30 Monday - Friday