|Job Title:||Recruitment Administrator|
|Salary:||£11 - £12 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-07-17 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Suzanne Patel|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2019 17:51|
University is seeking an experienced Recruitment Administrator to support their Placement and Employment Services team at their West London campus.
This is a temporary role starting ASAP until the end of August 2019 and will pay between £11.00 and £12.00 per hour.
The Recruitment Administrator will support with the administration of Employment Services within the university's internal recruitment and employability services. Duties include:
- Assisting with the organising and researching of employers for specific schools/ colleges industry events/ fairs and graduate employment.
- Updating Excel spreadsheet and internal folders
- Responding to email inquiries and monitoring of service mailbox. Be point of contact for services to students and recent graduates.
- Process high volume placement and employment opportunities, monitor and track student placement activity.
- Accepting Right to Work Documentation from applicants
- Liaising with Human Resources Dept. regarding enquiries, issues and confirming hires.
- A background in education administration and/ or recruitment.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and strong relationship building skills
- Proficient in using MS Office packages, to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of using CRM Systems
- Excellent attention to detail
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's